RavensInkWrites

United States Minor Outlying Islands

-she/they ???
-bisexual, but like who knows really
-i love stars, bugs, and sad films. one day, i hope to see the aurora borealis :)
-please dont point out that i dont use capitalization in my writing. i know.

I don't have much to say, but others do so have some nice quotes:
"Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground" -Teddy Roosevelt
"If one dream should fall apart and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again" -Flavia Weedn
"Everything that exists is born for no reason, carries on living through weakness, and dies by accident" -John-Paul Sartre
"There is no great genius without a touch of madness" -Aristotle
"Write drunk; edit sober." -Ernest Hemingway

Missing

7
I have to leave
because my mistakes cannot be justified by your absence
and I know you will never come back

Sorry if I go missing
but I couldn't keep screwing up without you to help me
and a change of scenery might be the only solution

Fingers crossed

• August 21, 2018 - 9:14pm (Now Viewing)

• Corner Writing Club

Hey! Since the week is drawing to a close, I just want to reminder you of reviewing assignments! Remember that when you're done, you must comment on the assignment piece so we know; I don't believe you've done that yet, although I could be misremembering. Anyway, just a friendly reminder!

• Corner Writing Club

Just want to let you know we have a new post up!

• Corner Writing Club

I'd just like to let you know that we have some new posts up, updates on the club and such!

• Corner Writing Club

Hi! Since you joined the club, I'd like to ask you to please fill out the form in our piece called Rules and Form; it'll help us keep track of who's in the club and what each member is like. Thanks! We're glad that you joined!

• Victoria Penning

And also (please understand that I am not being mean when I say this) I don't completly agree with the qoute by John-Paul Sartre. There is a purpose for everything, and nothing lives or dies by accident. God has a plan in mind, and He knows what to do to move this story on to reach the end goal. Anyways. Not being hateful, just pointing that out. :)

• Victoria Penning

Would it be weird if asked if this meant that you were going away, or is it just a smidge you wrote?