11265106 910295352356656 7944241936944143166 n

Mallorie Cheves

I am a junior in high school and an aspiring writer. I love video games, reading, cooking (and eating) , volunteering, playing the guitar, and of course writing! That's all there is to it, really cx

I would like to receive positive feedback, however constructive criticism, such as redundancy or bad grammar would also be appreciated. I'm very grateful for any reviews, favorites, or follows that I receive, so thank you so much for all of the support, it means a lot! Feel free to comment on anything that stands out to you as well, thanks c:

Here Comes the Bride

I drifted up the small wooden ladder leading into my cramped attic; holding the crimson stained wedding dress and the glistening diamond ring of my former beloved in one clenched fist. I hung up the elegant cream colored gown along with the others and tied the ring on a vacant black string dangling from the roof. The petite brunette in the corner was pleading for her life as I untied the black hankerchief from her mouth. 

"Please, let me go, I won't tell anyone about the others I swear, I won't mention the rings or wedding dresses or the locks of hair, but please I'm begging you, let me go I have a family to take care of!"

But my beloved, I haven't even picked out what wedding dress I wanted you to wear; perhaps Lillian's or Brenda's will do, but once we're married, we can have our own family and our own life, because you are mine.