Catlover

Yo, I am 16 years old if you are wondering! You can call me Imani if you want. I love to study languages, Anime, Star Wars, Jesus Christ, Indila (the French singer), Eragon series, Musicals, Stranger things, Netflix, Marvel, and FOOD!

This could go on till 100, but then I would bore you to death :)

Me

4
    Here the other piece for LackingASocialLife's brilliant prompt ideas. Top twenty important things about me:
1. Feminist. All women should be respected that means even if they are of color, gay, transgender, or even not from the USA. 
2. FOOD. I love to eat. I could eat all day, but then my jaw would hurt. :)
3. BTS mega fan!!!! No, I sometimes don't understand what they are saying but it is so catchy. Not only that but they are talented with dancing, fierce fashion sense, and I want their hair.
 4. Netflix. I could binge watch Netflix all day. No, not all day but the rest of my life.
5. Potter Head. I have read the Harry Potter series about a million times, it is that good. Every time I re-read it, it greats better and better!
6. Cat lover. Maybe its obvious by my username, but I adore cats. They're like a little fluffy baby. Too cute...
7. Bookaholic. When in doubt go to the library. No, better yet, whenever you can go to the library.
8. I want to go to travel the world. Ever since I was younger, I have wanted to travel around the world to France, India, China, Europe, and many other places. Too bad I am too lazy to learn new languages...
9. ANIME! I. LOVE. ANIME! especially, Yuri on Ice. It is too funny. XD
10. Socially awkward. I am probably the most random and weird person you ever meet. If you are talking about food, I suddenly talk about cats...
11. Old soul. I love Micheal Jackson, The Beatles, Madona, The Monkeys, Frank Sinatra, and many others. I may be 14 years old but I act older.
12. Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ who died for my sins and rose again on the third day...
13. Boy crazy. Yes, I am the kind of girl who has many crushes on different boys. Thankfully, I'm getting better with this problem.
14. Emo teen. I love the color black and wear it. Like Batman, I only work with black or a really dark gray.
15. Writing. I discovered screenwriting at young twelve and have never stopped. Recently, I have tried writing short stories, poems, and books its fun! :)
16. Hufflepuff. I am in the Hufflepuff house in Harry Potter, and I am proud of it!
17. I hate scary movies! Ironically enough, I love to write scary and dark pieces, but I can never watch a scary movie/show.
18. I want to be a million stuff when I grow up. I want to be a writer, baker, chef, fashion designer, ballet teacher, model, producer, director, screenwriter, nanny (since I have so many siblings), CEO, and so many other things.
19. Homeschooled. I am homeschooled by my mom, so I am usually home.
And...
20. I love Star Wars. May the forsce by with you. 

1

• Catlover

You'll thank me for it. :)

• Catlover

Yay!

• LackingASocialLife

*Hand on heart* I, LackingASocialLife, Georgia, solemnly swear that before my inevitable death sweeps me away, will watch the Star Wars movies.

• Catlover

You have seen know of the Star Wars movies!?! You need to before you die!

• LackingASocialLife

Thanks so much for doing this prompt!!!

• LackingASocialLife

1. Amen. Viva La gender equality!
    2. Honestly same, the only time I'm burning calories is when I'm chewing.
    3. I'm not massive on kpop but that's cuz if I had any more things to fan over I might die- I love "fire" though- its a BOP
    4. Sameeeee
    5. *WHEEZE* I love Harry Potter! Fun Fact when I was sorted on the website it literally by the end said something along the lines of "choose: Slytherin or Gryffindor?" I WAS A SPLIT LIKE HARRY POTTER SCREEAA
    6. Meow
    7. I'd be perfectly happy reading for half of my life
    8. I'm honestly pretty happy staying in one place, but I'd love to live for long periods of time on multiple different continents.
    9. YURI!!! ON ICE IS MY FAVOURITE THE GAYDAR IS OFF THE CHARTS
    10. Socially Anxious AND Socially Awkward. The two don't coexist very well.
    11. I'm a sucker for old classics
    12. Christian! My religious goal is for the statistics of Christians to not drop further because of me. The church was known a place of acceptance until the homosexuality ordeal. We need to be in harmony again.
    13. Can't relate I'm afraid- I have a pet peeve with silly relationships, I'm asexual which makes figuring out attraction difficult, I have trust issues and disgustingly high standards! (how can't you when book characters exist)
    14. I wear a good amount of colour but also rock black- however, I'm OBSESSED with emo music- going to Twenty One Pilots this December.
    15. An Author is my number 2 dream job!
    16. Slytherin/Gryffindor!
    17. I love scary movies! Gore and creeps are right up my alley. I'm not okay with rape to add to the plot though. And I can't STAND animals getting hurt or bones breaking.
    18. Honestly same, I'd be happy with so many jobs. But, my plan is to get a masters degree in psychology, and whilst I'm getting it, I try youtube. If that works out, I'll continue youtube and publish a novel through that. Plan B is to publish a book then turn to youtube. Plan C is to use that degree to become a therapist.
    19. Private schooled. Uniforms are murder.
    And (you're gonna hate meeeee)...
    20. I've seen NONE of the star wars movies! I know I'm a monster...

• Catlover

XD

I'm also a Hufflepuff, and I also love The Beatles. And I totally could read these until one hundred. I'm weird in the way that I like reading other people's rants and random pieces.