Dsc04727 %282%29

ollieollie

Um......hi

Over the past year, I defeated a fear of other people, learned the value of clarity and brevity, fought writer's block, and developed pride in my words.

Now I am a writer with a love for onomatopoeias and an affinity for semicolons.

I was scrolling through the website feed when I realized that everyone online was literally on the other side of the world. I should probably go to bed soon.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Late

3
It is an interesting feeling, when you are more awake in the early hours of the morning than you are in the mid-afternoon. I suppose, when one's bloodstream mostly consists of caffeine, you continually have a backup generator of energy so long as you keep drinking coffee.
It is an interesting feeling, when any movement you make is deafening to the ears, simply because the world is so silent that even the clicking of a keyboard could potentially wake up a whole neighborhood.
It is an interesting feeling, when you suddenly become hungry because your body needs fuel to replace the need for rest. But microwaves are so loud, and if I accidentally set the kitchen on fire trying to make scrambled eggs, my mom will be mad that I woke her up.
It is an interesting feeling, when you realize that the majority of your country is sound asleep. Knowing that you are one of few who are either dumb or brave enough to stay up past midnight when you most likely have work or school in the morning.

On that note, hello, everyone in Australia!

1