R.j.Elsewhere

In every bit of truth, my writing is pretty terrible and by being here, I hope to improve it. Anyways, all you have to know about me is that I love coffee, my cat, and food, and of course, writing and reading. And I hate the way 'Lemon' is spelt.

Say it, and risk the humiliation; scream it, or whisper, or write it - even paint it on your skin. Just say it . All you're afraid to speak, do it with a shaky voice, and small trembling hands - and say it. Say it with your last breath, be it faint, and whisper thin, or meet death quietly. Let it fall off your lips, and rid the air of its emptiness. Say it. I am a nerd.

To Dare Truth

5

You poets are full of shit

(you are like a star. Blushing the night white with your mercy, your sweet)

Stars do not Blush
They whither, burnout, fall from grace like an outlawed angel; Lucifer bewith them.

(she moans gospels around his fingers on bruised knees. I love you, he says. He means it, because this is true love. Nightclub fuckings. Drunk hellos, hung-over goodbyes matched with forgotten names)

True love isn’t a voice full of vodka and grit
Love is licking the colour off each other’s lips. 2 am conversations. Arguing over dirty dishes. Past wounds stitched shut with kissed knuckles and soft across-the-room gazes

(the Gods stare down upon us from their divine alps. Hubris swollen bones at how well Man has flourished because of their honey love. Their children, how they have done them well)

The Gods are dead as well as their love for Men
Zeus sits in a bar, beer in hand, face full of hair and monotonous; the King has fallen. Aphrodite puts her hand between her legs and moans, finally finding self-love in the kindness in her own fingertips. Hades sits at home with his wife, spring has never felt more at peace then when in the arms of retired Lord of the Underworld.

You see, I am a women of bullet-truth
My heart does not beat for you, for a poet

1

You are a nerd. AND WHAT IS THAT SECOND ITALIC STANZA YOUNG LADY jk jk love this

This, like your other writings put a smile on my face and hell if its not one of the best I've read in a while. <3

• ethereal.otherworldly

i love this!!! i also love that i've probably written every one of the sentences you're critiquing lmao