_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

Silence is laughing part 1

3
I look out the window of Clarina's Subaru Forester onto the snow blanket which covers any land for miles. Gaps between the snow signify the trunks of large pine trees and a ring of their fine needles lay on the snow around them. I wish to open the window to check for any woodland life although it is far too deep into winter to think of doing such a thing. The AC is turned up too the highest setting although my inside feels as cold as they have ever been. I feel guilt. Fortunately, this is the first I've had of such a feeling so I have never been severely affected by it. I feel Clarina's warm laughter fill the car followed by a question possibly directed towards me. "Pardon" I reply innocently. " I was just wondering Skye, if you would like a hot chocolate were about 10 miles from an inn that I used to go to when I was young, at least if it's still there..." " That would be wonderful thankyou Clarina." " You don't have to call me Clarina sweetie." This comment was followed by more joyous laughter. I drown out the conversation again and slowly thoughts drift back into my mind. 
As I said this piece is untitled. When the name comes to me, as they do, I will update this piece and probably publish more of it. Hope this isn't too frustrating and also any comments would be great. Thanks for understanding. ;) 

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thanks! I really appreciate all of this

• Luna Lemon

This is such a beautiful beginning! I love your descriptions of the winter weather, "snow blanket", "trunks of large pine trees and a ring of their fine needles lay on the snow", and "woodland life" just being a few examples. I'm interested in seeing how this continues and what the plot will lead up to. Especially where these characters are going. Great job and now I'm on to part 2...

• _TJNR@cheshire_

I finally fixed the name. Thanks for waiting!