Film ref nysm 3

Raiquia

I am a 17 year old student that aims to pursue a career in screenwriting or writing in the future when I grow up. I especially wish to help those who are depressed

It just came to my mind so i would like some comments

The Cross

1
The Cross represents many things. In religion it represents the cross that Jesus carried and the one that he was crucified on. The sign of the cross represents the Trinity of the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit.

The Cross mark on your paper represents something wrong. If you answered a question wrongly, you would often find a cross next to your answer in a shade of crimson red. It means you need to do corrections.

The Cross that we make on a map signifies where the treasure lies. Where we have to go, the cross is our goal. It represents the final stop where you would be rewarded with the prize. 

The Cross shape of your parents' arms represents that they are angry with you, and that you are in deep deep trouble. 

The Cross you make over your heart is when you make a promise. A promise to me that you will complete the promise no matter what. When you cross your heart you swear to me that your word is true. 

"Cross my heart and hope to die."
 Reassure me you will never lie. 
Please be honest, be sincere.
For you are the closest one to me, my dear.

The Cross of the trinity
The Cross of the wrong
The Cross of the angry
The Cross of the glory

And lastly

Listen carefully to the Cross of my Heart 

• December 27, 2015 - 7:31am (Now Viewing)