Fairy pictures 2 warm best 25 fairies ideas on pinterest faeries and

Secret Rose

Chile

I'm a 13 year old girl who is extremely introverted, has a INFP personality, and who writes to touch people's hearts, make their day, make them ask the questions they never thought of before, and, in other words, try to make this world a better place. These are the reasons why I write. And all feedback is appreciated!!!
AND I HAVE ASPERGER'S SYNDROME

Hello Everyone, I Would Like To Tell All Of You That Most Probably I Won’t Be On Write The World For A While!

10
Hello everyone, I would just like to tell all of you that most probably I won’t be on Write The World for a while, because of some last minute emergency family matters!
Don’t worry, I will come back for sure when things get better....Sorry!

• August 10, 2018 - 9:31am (Now Viewing)

• The Bubbling Pen

Hope everything is getting better :) I saw your comment on my Christmas Contest Winners post, just let me know when you'd like me to review by commenting on one of my pieces (so that I see it straight away) <3

I hope things get better soon! :D
    God Bless You! :D

• Oscar_Locke

Rose, I just wanted to say thank you so much for your comment on my piece. I am honored to have it touch someone so deeply, and I hope you too can grow and heal from everything the world has thrown at you.

Oscar <3

• rosemarywisdom

Aww. Hope all is well or will get better soon xox

• Catlover

Np! I'll wait for you to come back.

• -Foxmillionaire-

I hope you come back soon, and that everything works out okay.

• Riley Noel

I hope everything is okay with you and your family, you will be in my thoughts. We will all be waiting here when you get back!

• INVISIBL3

Hope everything's ok w your family :)

• Luna Lemon

Take all the time you need! These things happen and it's best that you take a break. I love your work but make sure to take time for yourself. I hope everything is ok with your family!