Mary Wall

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Bookdragon
Icecream Consumer
Daughter of the King
Dessert Craver
Homeschooler
Adventurer
Dreamer
Coffee Drinker
Fangirling over the Ranger Apprentice Series
ISFJ

'Writing a book is not an easy process nor is it always enjoyable, but it is one of life's most satisfying achievements.' ~Guy Kawasaki

I would love to read and review your pieces if you leave me a link! And any advice and suggestions you have for me are greatly appreciated.

I'm a highschooler with lots of siblings and way many ideas. It would take all of the empty notebooks that are laying around my room to hold all of my random ideas.

I'm pro-life and pro-sugar. No, seriously. Do not let me get near sugar. You will regret it for the rest of your life. I'm might too.

I wish I could say I am an athlete, but it would be a lie. I can't run to save my life, although I do enjoy sports.:)

Inner Study

PROMPT: Mad Libs

3
Cassie is a 16 year old introvert who live in St. Marys, Georgia. Known for being quiet and easily hurt, she wants nothing  more than to find a family who will love her more than her own did. She pretends to be happy with her circumstances, when in fact, inside, she really feels abandoned and completely alone. Cassie's biggest fear is to be left alone. What Cassie needs is someone to love and to be loved by; the biggest thing getting in the way is her own inability to make lasting friends.

• August 9, 2018 - 10:16pm (Now Viewing)