Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

mrcolinredwards

I am a huge fan of fantasy, science fiction, super heroes, cartoons, and musicals. My favorite color is red, I love elephants, and my favorite food is oyster crackers and Hershey's milk chocolate. I love writing creative stories. Please read my page!

Just need some help! Let me know what you think!

A Bit Stuck,In Need Of Help

2
Description: Hey all,working on chapter eleven of Back To Neverland: The Unofficial Sequel To P.J Hogan's Peter PanĀ and now that the battle of Neverland is over,I need to finish chapter eleven and the epilogue. However,I've run into a bit of trouble because now that I've finished the climax,I need to get my ending. So,I was wondering if you,my dear readers,had any ideas as to where my story should go from there. I have some vague ideas,but I thought it might be best to hear what you guys think. Best wishes,mrcolinredwards.
Just need a little help with my next chapter! Feel free to tell me your ideas!

• August 9, 2018 - 9:16am (Now Viewing)

• mrcolinredwards

Just you wait and see,it's going to be good!

• Luna Lemon

I'm excited! I wonder what you will do if there isn't a celebration. It will be fun to see:)

• mrcolinredwards

Well,I have that set up in development,but there's not going to be a party. However,the decisions will have you on the edge of your see once they come!

• Luna Lemon

Well, I think there should be at least a celebration with all the different civilizations. Each civilization should contribute to the party in different ways such as decorations, food, and where it's going to be. You should make it exciting and happy but then it will get serious as they need to make the decision. Are the children to stay in Neverland, or leave with or without Peter Pan? I think you've already made a decision on that so I won't say anything on that topic.
    If you have any other questions or need anymore ideas, feel free to ask!