Img 3899

fevek12

House M.D. is my thing. I like Star Wars. The Fault in Our Stars...ugh.

Anything Other

On the last day of the world, I would smile. It's our last day, so why shouldn't it be filled with anything other than happiness?
    The first thing I would do is write a letter to everyone I've ever known. It wouldn't even have to be a long letter either. All it would have to be is something telling them how happy I was to meet them. There would be no point in me writing a hate letter. The best part about writing the letters would be that the person would never read it. All I would have to do is simply write my feelings down and toss it away and then move onto the next.
    The next thing that I would do is watch the sunset, because until it is too late you forget how great the little things in life are. I would watch the clouds move by slowly, and the grass move in the slight wind. A lot of people don't stop to watch the slow clouds because they themselves are moving fast.
    On the last day of the world, I wouldn't do anything other than what I'm doing right right now; because if I'm not happy now, am Ireally living? What would it matter I died any other way?
I haven't written anything in a few months, so I'm a bit rusty.