_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

Unplugged but not without originality.

PROMPT: Unplug

5
First of all my opinion on the topic of living unplugged has been shared through many different styles of writing and lies with others amazing pieces. Me as a person, I tend to take things from a completely different angle and thought I could do something a little more interesting. So, instead, I am going to talk about living life without an audience. No one to talk to, no opinions to be shared and most importantly no one to keep you sane. I am going to start off by getting you to imagine, an empty room. No furniture, plain walls, no door, put your own spin on it. Just sit in that emptiness, feel it deep inside. Now imagine the beach. Empty. Eerily quiet, the only noise present is the howl of the wind and your own deep breaths. Abandoned beach towels and umbrellas coat the beach in a dull and lonely wave of desertedness. Next picture yourself in your childhood home with everyone that cares about you there, having fun. Remember this feeling. Now just let all of those voices simmer down until they're just a quiet echo. Once again imagine yourself locked into that first room. Feeling small and incapable of escape.

You are no longer the centre of attention. There are bigger things than that. You no longer have an audience.

Hows that for loneliness.    
This is a bit late but read this peice slowly take in all the words.

• August 7, 2018 - 1:55am (Now Viewing)