_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

The monster, my friend

1

I had looked everywhere. Almost. My feet stood glued to the ground unmovable. My hands shook and my whole body quivered. I really didn't want to go down there, but I had to. I forced my legs into a slow-paced movement, about the speed of a dying turtle if you can imagine. The hallway grew dimmer and dimmer as the small light at the end of it started to fade out of sight. Sounds came from deep within the endless darkness ahead. The temperature dropped at least 4 degrees and I started to shiver more severely. I couldn't see and was squinting trying to direct myself away from the walls that I had now noticed were seeming closer and closer together. The path was narrowing. This meant I was coming into a new area. A room, or maybe just a bigger space. Either way, I was not exactly looking forward to finding what lay after the next bend. Which unfortunately had presented itself. I turned the corner and the once narrow hall immediately opened up into a dungeon-like room. . It should be... There it was.  

There it was towering above me. Huge magenta warts gathered on its face, jagged buck teeth curved into a Maleficent grin and huge hands that could crush a human with a twitch of a pinkie. Any regular person would be terrified and I am, but not for the reason you think. My beady eyes looked for a place to focus on but the only source of light was his fluorescent green skin. So I looked into his eyes. Obviously not my preferred choice but I had to. At least if this was what I really wanted. I muttered a quick pep talk and built up my courage. My breath became short and fast I looked deeper into his eyes, into his soul. "Hello". 
This story is aimed at 7-9-year-olds depending on your reading level. 

1