_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

Firestead

2

She allowed the first animals she stumbled across to escape but when a large hare popped its head up from below the snow fate caught up with them and within a second ivy had pounced and blood spilt onto the icy floor. With her fiery red hair flying in the wind Ivy stood ferociously and wrenched the gleaming dagger from the hare’s chest and she strode off into the distance draping the bloodstained animal over her shoulder. 

Queen Ashen sat on a large throne at the head of a solid wooden table. Atop her head lay a crown encrusted with gleaming sapphires and diamonds sparkling like crystal clear water. She wore an extravagant green dress adorned with small pink daisies and around her neck hung a necklace of indescribable beauty. Although queen Ashen is by far the most sought-after and well-known queen in the land, she is not vain nor obsessed with her own royal position. Queen Ashens eyes radiate happiness, friendliness and welcome to anyone who looks their way. Her smile shines with authority and her posture is one of a true queen. She'd never be overcome by her power and would always use it for good.   
This is a story i have been working on please enjoy. I will release more later.

1