Suri Purefoy

"Step into a scene and let it drip from your fingertips." MJ Bush
Be the person you can only be. Write what only you can write. Never look back. You have something that you and only you can put into the world. So don't hold it back. Let it shine!

Kid, you're amazing! <3

You

5
Let's be frank for a minute. 
No matter how many times people may say this, I really mean it: you are ENOUGH. 
You are beautiful. 
You are strong. 
Even though you have or are or will go through tough times, you'll be hard on yourself. others will be hard on you. I want you to know that you can do this.
You are here for a reason, a divine purpose that you and only you can fulfill. You are here to do something amazing, and you're the only person who can do it. 
Be yourself. It's the key to being happy, even in the bad times. When you know who you are, you can do anything. 
Love yourself. You are unique and you are beautiful, inside and out. People will try to tear you down, tell you that you're ugly or fat or too skinny. Don't listen to them. The world wants to rip you apart because it knows that you have something amazing to do, and it doesn't want you to do that.
If you don't know who you are, find out. And believe in yourself. Love yourself.
Stop comparing yourself to others. Stop trying to be just like someone else. You are you, and THAT is beautiful.You are the only person who can be you. 

Sincerely, 
Suri <3

1

• Harley

Thank you, Suri.