Fullsizerender

Audrey

Aspiring actress, bisexual kid fighting mental illness, equal rights advocate, I just wanna do the right thing, y'know?

Hey everyone, first let me just say thanks for reading my writing! If you'd like to leave me some feedback it is much appreciated, however please do not leave comments like "you spelled this wrong" or "you're missing a comma here". I would rather be criticized on the content rather than the grammar.

Collapse of Existence

The sun was beating down upon any skin I had been foolish enough to leave exposed. Good clothing and protection was scarce, but water was even more so. My parched tongue knew that, just like my stomach knew it wouldn't be eating anytime soon though still it moaned for food. I spied something in off in the distance of this barren wasteland, and my legs burned asI ran to it. It was a satchel filled with nothing but an empty canteen and dust, and it hit me so hard at that moment... the realization that death was finally coming, so I just sat and waited for the end... but that had already come.