Tatihanna101

If everyday were summer, I'd be the happiest person in history.

Please edit! I'm entering a competition, and if you have any thoughts on how to make my piece better, I would love for any assistance.

Rose

1
Isa was so angry she thought she would punch someone. Pure wrath bubbled in her stomach waiting to explode. Oh, she was going to kill him. Throwing open the door, she stomped over to Aron, angry tears puddled in her eyes.
"What the hell is wrong with you! Why would you do that! Why?" She yelled at him through gritted teeth. 
"Because Rose is gone. And you moved on as if nothing happened." Instantly the seething anger boiling within her evaporated. 
"Oh, Aron..... It's been months." Isa looked at her loving brother. " Talk to me. It's been months, I need my brother back."
Taking a shaky breath, Aron started.
"Before life with Rose, I was- I was nothing. I mean I had friends, I worked, but I wasn't- I had no idea what I was missing out on. And then I met Rose and all of a sudden, this-this wonderful thing had come into my life, and open up all of these opportunities." When Aron's gaze arose to meet Isa her breath caught. Nothing- nothing was there, only pain, only a shell of what he used to be.
" When I was with Rose I had a future, a future that I wanted to be a part of. And then." His breath caught. "A-and........And.....And then, one day she didn't come home." Isa's gut wrenched, and she had to close her eyes, but the tears still came. Fast and devastating. Aron had stopped talking completely now, and she had to encourage him to continue, it was time to heal she said. 
"And one day she didn't come home. This beautiful thing that had just been introduced into my life was gone. We were supposed to have a lifetime together, and we barely got a year."
"Oh, Aron." Isa enveloped her brother into a hug, before bursting into tears again. It was a long time before either of them stopped. But when they did, Isa pulled back, using her jumper to wipe away the tears, she smiled at Aron weakly before saying, "Well look at us! Who would've guessed, you and I, not at each other's throats for once."
Aron chuckled a little before saying," Yes, mum would be so proud."

• July 22, 2018 - 10:59pm (Now Viewing)