-writinginhopesofsomeday-

heyyo, let's listen to rain together.
i really like sad cat pictures because they're so relatable. and where has the time gone? tell me, for my internal clock is constantly at four pm.

thanks for reading and everything else because it really does make my day. i'm making it quick though, because i feel like everyone writes that stuff and i don't want y'all to be bored.

to go to sleep i make up stories in my head and sometimes i write them down. mostly, i don't because i think they're such childish wonders and everyone's already written it.

i'm obsessed with marvel and if you are too check out my piece called "yes i did put my own fictional character into asgard."

also, i'm always looking for book recs.

Ink - Reimagined

4
    I like to think that every free moment of my life has been spent writing. It sure seems that way. Questions, and wonders, and far away lands have always been my friends. The thoughts are scattered around, not really a pattern as anything I could use became something to write on. Notebooks, school assignments, online places, all up and down my arms, or just memorized.
    Every title reminds me of the words that I haven't written yet, the sentences left in fragments. My pen makes indents on the blank page, all out of ink, but no matter, all the fantasy is gone. Every second I sit here, at my desk, reality creeps up on the back of my mind, chasing ideas away. It’s torture as I wait for the words to come, but no one’s knocking at my mind’s door.
    So I put in my earbuds, listen to the music play. I try to sing, but no lyrics come out, and I try to write them down, but, oh yeah, no ink. I grab a pencil, scribble harder, but no matter how hard I try, I can’t find any letters. The page starts to rip as my mind screams, Listen to me! Because I can feel them just on the edge, my words receding. I just can’t find the password.
This is a work in progress for me, and it is based on the original Ink post.

1

• Johanna

This is so true~

• Bear<3

This is really good! Keep up the good work!!

• rosemarywisdom

I agree with ~Kate. I love this piece!

• ~Kate T

I really like this so far! For me, as a writer I can relate to a lot of the things you say in the piece. "Questions, and wonders, and far away lands have always been my friends." This is my favorite line.