Catlover

Yo, I am 16 years old if you are wondering! You can call me Imani if you want. I love to study languages, Anime, Star Wars, Jesus Christ, Indila (the French singer), Eragon series, Musicals, Stranger things, Netflix, Marvel, and FOOD!

Which character do you miss the most?

Tribute to All Fiction Characters

5
Leave me to cry over the deaths of fictional characters.

If you are much of a fan like me, fictional deaths are worse than deaths in real life. Here is the list of characters who died and let's all cry together...
1. Professor Snape. All through the series, we thought he was evil but he wasn't at all. WHY!?!
2. Mufasa. Like Simba, we all longed for Mufasa to get again...
3. Han Solo. When I saw The Force Awakens in theaters, I was so excited! I got up at 6:45 in the morning and went to see the movie. When Kylo Ren approached his father, I thought he would change but instead, he stabbed him in the stomach. I wanted to scream but remembered I was in a movie theater.
4. Tadashi Hamada. Right when we all started to love him, he sacrifices his life to help someone else. He is truly a hero.  
5. Kili. If I'm being honest, I was jealous Tauriel had someone love her so much. When Kili died, I was screaming, crying, and longing for him to be with his love.
6. Gwen Stacy. We all saw Gwen's death coming, but it was even worse in the movie. The way she fell to the ground in slow motion and broke her neck. When Peter cried, I felt his pain...
7. Sirius Black. We all thought Harry finally had a family, but then Sirius died. A piece of me died that day.
8. Obi-Wan. Oh old man Ben, you will always be in our hearts. May the force be with you always.
9. Dobby. I for one feel in love with Dobby in an instinct. I couldn't even bare his death, I sometimes still hear his voice in my head.
10.  The 10th Doctor. Nothing is worth putting your life on the line to save someone else. At least we get the 11th doctor, but it still hurts.

My all these wonderful characters rest in peace forever...

Oh my gosh, the 10th doctor’s departure was so sad. I don’t want to go...

• paperbird

Ok thanks :)

• Catlover

Sure! I LOVE to share. A lot of people aks to use my ideas, and I don't mind at all.

• Catlover

I know right! Why couldn't live to at least the middle of the movie?

• paperbird

Also can I borrow this idea?

• paperbird

WHY TASASHI???? I cried so hard during that movie

• Catlover

I definitely agree...

• Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

Kili - yes, SO sad! But I suppose they were just keeping to the book, after all. :(