Mr. Colin E.

Hey everybody, I'm now a Senior Peer Reviewer for Write The World.com. Former Write The World young writer, now mentoring other WTW young writers through peer reviewers! Wish me luck and hoping you make wonderful pieces!

Here is a message for you,enjoy!

Message To My Writers

5
Hey all,I just needed to let you know that the reason you haven't been hearing much from me is that I've been at this day camp over the week. I do it five days every year during the summer and it goes until three. Tomorrow is my last day and I'll be back to writing long hours before you know it. Sorry my chapter seven has taken so long,but it will come! Best,mrcolinredwards.
Just a little something I had to get out there.

• July 19, 2018 - 2:01pm (Now Viewing)

• Mr. Colin E.

Oh,thank you so much! I was just worried I might have offended someone or hurt them by not following them!

• paperbird

No, it’s totally fine :)

• Mr. Colin E.

Oh,sorry!!!!! I never thought of it like that! I've just been so busy with my writing that I never considered that! Please don't hate me,I never meant to offend or hurt anyone!

• paperbird

Okay, cool.
    By the way--you haven't been following other people/liking their work at all on their site. I'm wondering if that was by choice? It's good to give other people support too.