Catlover

Yo, I am 16 years old if you are wondering! You can call me Imani if you want. I love to study languages, Anime, Star Wars, Jesus Christ, Indila (the French singer), Eragon series, Musicals, Stranger things, Netflix, Marvel, and FOOD!

Good afternoon! I am extremely proud of part one to Guilty! I hope you like it as much as I do. I decided to do many different points of view as in the book Wonder.

Guilty? (part one)

2
    What would you
Do for love
To keep it?
Would you take risks
To make sure
It stays?
Or would you
Just hope it would?
There are two types
Of people in this world,
Those who stay on the safe side
And those who
Play with fire
To keep what precise 
To them theirs...

Witness #1: Principle Yo

In the year 2014, it was graduation day at my Waseda University, a private university in the heart Of Tokyo itself, filling the air with a cheerful atmosphere. Students were rushing to the campus park for the ceremony, some women looked funny running in heels and some men tripping over their oversized gowns. I for one was taking my time to remember this glorious day. On my way to the park, I to direct some family members to where it was.
    The ceremony was being held in the delicate park that faced the captivating of the city. Cherry blossom trees surrounded the rim of the park. I saw cherry blossoms fly in the light breeze, it was truly peaceful and a perfect day for a graduation. Families started to arrive and when it was time, I started my short but meaningful speech. " It has been a great honor in being the principle of this marvelous class of 2014!" People clapped and once it died down I continued, "I have seen young minds grow by asking numerous questions and finding the answer, which leads you here today to your graduation day. May your future be as bright as you truly are." I said a few more words of encouragement. Other students came to read poems and others performed their instruments. Once that is done, it was time for the best part: the diplomas. All the students stood up and formed a line. Parents and photographers snapped pictures every second, I tried not to look at the cameras directly or damage my eyes.
    One by one, I gave each student their most prized possession. Among them was, Killian Ho, a young man with white hair and blue eyes and Aria Tryniski, his Indian girlfriend with striking beauty, was right behind him. I hear they're having a rocky relationship, but I try not to listen to gossip. Second to last was Ettie Brown. An interesting woman with way too many piercings on her body and light blue wavy hair. When I handed Ettie her diploma, I heard her uncle shout in a deep voice, "YEAH! GO ETTIE!" I tried not to laugh as the school's photographer took our picture. Lastly, I gave Lance Burken, my most prized pupil, his diploma. Lance had all A's in all his classes. A little socially awkward, but definitely smart and kind. After a lot of pictures, the ceremony ended. I saw among my students, friends tearing up and saying goodbye. I felt like a proud father as his children grew up wat too fast.
    I went around congratulating them, and I decided to go congrat Lance. I walked past people and tried to avoid as many pictures as I could. A few students thanked me. Finally, I was able to get to my destination. Lance was talking to Killian under one of the Cherry blossom trees. I stood a few feet away, so I could talk to him after he finished talking to Killian. They continued to talk and right in mid-sentence, Aria came and interrupted them. She wanted to leave. Killian bro-hugged Lance and walked away with his girlfriend.
    If I'm being honest, I would never think of Lance as a murderer, but he seemed very jealous when Aria walked away with his friend. This is a side I have never knew about Lance. The look he gave her, was strong enough to kill alone. I don't know if he's guilty, but he definalty could be. 

• July 19, 2018 - 2:22pm (Now Viewing)

• Catlover

I really don't know if I should continue with this series, what do you think?

• Natashia Grace

dum Dum DUM