Luna Lemon

My name is Luna Lemon (Or at least my pseudonym is). My favorite book is Harry Potter and my favorite show is Doctor Who. I also love the Lunar Chronicles, Hunger Games, LOTR, and Percy Jackson. I enjoy writing poems, novels, short stories and more!

Feel free to write a review about anything you like or anything you'd like me to work on. Thanks!

Threads of the World

15
Sometimes I feel that the world is made of thread
In need of being woven together
By thousands of needles
Across the universe

• July 17, 2018 - 12:16pm (Now Viewing)

• Luna Lemon

I'm glad you loved it @Kahasai:)

• Kahasai

This is so vivid. I love it.

• Luna Lemon

Thanks so much @rosemarywisdom!!!! It means the world to me that you enjoy my pieces:)

• rosemarywisdom

As usual, always impressed with the power and majesty of your words, Luna Lemon :)

• Luna Lemon

Your too sweet @nezi_nes! I appreciate your feedback so much:)

• nezi_nes

Man this poetry, this is the real deal. "Woven together/By thousands of needles/Across the universe", you know what just the whole poem itself is so flowy and dreamy and deep. Amazing job Luna Lemon.

• Luna Lemon

Thanks @StrawberryMilk! That means a lot:)

• StrawberryMilk

This is so gorgeous, you did a great job!

• Luna Lemon

Thanks @~Kate! Yeah, this is finished. I wanted it to be short so I could get across the idea without going overboard. Thanks for the comment:)

• ~Kate T

I'm not sure if this is finished yet, if it is- I really love it so far. Saying that the world is made of thread- that is a very unique thing to say. I've never seen it before, and I like it.