camlily

hi there

Feedback is much appreciated :)

invisible.

12
some people don't know what it's like, 
feeling as if you're invisible
to the human eye-
as if you stole Harry's cloak
of invisibility
and you can't take it off.

some people haven't felt that feeling, 
like how if you up and left this world
to go and find a better one,
nobody would notice.

it's the worst feeling you could possibly feel.  

some people wish
for the power of invisibility,
but they don't realize 
that it's entirely possible.  

I think I'm drowning in it.  

• A huge thank you to Luna Lemon for not making me feel quite so invisible anymore :) please check out her profile for some amazing writing and FOLLOW HER because she really deserves it!!!!!!!!!!
  • I apologize for not posting yesterday.  I hope that publishing a day late won't be too bad :/
Today's shoutout: 38wish!
38wish is a wonderful poet who has a huge talent for rhyming and conveying emotion through their pieces.  Most of 38wish's pieces are poetry, but some are inspiring quotes and humorous sayings that lighten up my day!  It seems like they never run out of inspiration because they're always publishing- and their pieces are always incredibly written.  Some great ones I especially enjoyed were Cold ...Hate, and Remember me.  I also found They say: "colored people" and Misunderstandings to be inspiring!

• July 15, 2018 - 6:05pm (Now Viewing)

• CreativeAngel

You scare me, otherwise you're amazing. Tottaly doing my work

• A person

I know what this feels like. Though, it has its perks. Like writing and posting on WtW in the middle of class instead of doing any of the work. lol.

• Made4Love

I experienced feeling invisible for much of by grade school years (especially 6th and 7th grades); I know what it feels like, too.
    And despite fading into the background partially by choice (I was very shy), I wished so much that just one person would really notice me.
    Thanks for this! It makes me grateful to be well-loved by my many friends and inspires me to reach out to others who are forgotten or overlooked.

• camlily

No problem!!! I'm so glad I helped ;)

• Secret Rose

Hi camlily, thank you so much!!!! I tried the first method you suggested, and it worked!! Thank you so much for your kindness!!!

• camlily

Of course! I provided the answer on your piece Why Are We Always Expected To Be So Perfect?

• Secret Rose

Hi camlily, sorry if it sounds a bit silly, but can you please tell me how you provide the links to other writers pieces? Because I am working on a piece of mine which I plan to recommend other writers pieces in, so I really need help. I tried copying the links on both my smartphone and Ipad, but it doesn't work. Thanks!!

• camlily

Of course!!!

Thank youuuuu!!!!!

• camlily

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Luna Lemon

This is so beautiful and relatable. Amazing job:)
    OMG I just saw you put me in the footnotes! Thanks for the shoutout and I hope you don’t feel like this a lot. I absolutely love your writing and your kind personality shows on you comments and writing. Keep writing:)

• camlily

Thank you so so so much!!!!!!! That means a lot <3 <3

• LackingASocialLife

I love this so much! It particularly makes me think about how my sexuality is invisible to most. You've written this so well!