37120515 2074179806233861 7233010709292908544 o

Eshita

An aspiring 16-year old poet who wants to perform from the little voice of her heart. Literature enthusiast, owner of a terrifyingly small YouTube channel. (kalakardais.com)

Hey guys! I first started writing to join the genre of famous fan-fiction of many people, but ended up discovering poetry and spoken word! I really found my niche by just exploring, and so can you! I hope visiting this page and other writers like me and our works will inspire you to be the best writer within yourself!
(kalakardais.com).

E.L.I.

PROMPT: Mad Libs

11
E.L.I (Emulator of Life Interactions) is a 15546 day—old Artificial Simulation robot, who lives at the Manza Onsen Ski Resort in CTU (The Canberra-Tokyo Union) on 23rd century Earth. Known for being helpful and reliable, he wants nothing more than to feel the snow he sees every day. He pretends to be shy, when in fact, inside, he really feels adventurous. E.L.I’s biggest fear is physical tasks (although he doesn’t quite know why). What E.L.I needs is only someone who understands his desires but the biggest thing getting in the way is that he is only a mere hologram.

1

• Tatihanna101

Really like the thought gone into this piece, it's awesome. Keep up the good work!