Kahasai

I'm 17
I like to dream

Homeschooled
Maybe a fool

Trampolinist
and classical guitarist

Archer
Let us barter

Mountain girl
I like burl

River otter
Viking daughter

Wolfdog owner
Forest roamer

I'm no fighter
But I am a writer

A Tasteful Night Sky

The night sky has always tasted like cold cream. Sometimes there's some ice thrown in.
    Often time, the type of cream depends on the weather. Summer nights are similar to ice cream: bright, cold, and so sweet against the tongue. Stormy nights are cream cheese on toast, both warm and cold, a beautiful contrast with the other. In spring, whipped cream is certainly the flavor: light and fluffy.
    Sometimes there's a fruit thrown in, usually during the late spring. Juicy, refreshing. The night sky is a beautiful taste and a delight to take in.

• Kahasai

Really?! That's so cool! Now I'm going to be looking for Studio Ponoc movies ...

And thank you! I was a bit hungry when I wrote this. ;)

• Gabriel Goodwin

Oh, and also I saw your comment :) Mary and The Witch's Flower is actually in my to-watch-list, but I haven't watched it ;) So I'll get back to you about the movie~

Andddddddddd fun note: The founder of Studio Ponoc (and some of its staff), the ones behind the movie, are from Studio Ghibli ;)

• Gabriel Goodwin

This is beautiful, reminds me of one of my pieces! But like, it's more unique in it you know XD Makes me think of eating the sky one of these days...

• Kahasai

Thanks!

• Luna Lemon

I love the descriptions you put in here! It really made me think of the night sky and I loved how you described the different types of night(Summer, stormy, Spring). Overall great job! I really enjoyed this and keep writing:)