12374851 735492406618696 2013758783237565241 o

armour-clad

I am 16 going on 17, living in the United States and trying to survive the fact that hard classes= More Success (Maybe??). Anyways, I write when I can (rarely) and enjoy writing fiction and life reflections.

Give me tips on anything that I publish, no bull, give it to me straight and tell me when something is bad. I appreciate comments on my writing and I understand that criticism is generally constructive, especially on here. I want to be told the truth, even if it's not particularly good because at the end of the day it will make me into a better writer than I was before.

Dear People of the Year 3000

Dear people of the year 3000,

I want to let you know that despite the fact that I will most likely be dead, I really do care what is going on in your world right now. I want to apologize if we were unable to help in the exponential growth of the earth's temperture and the decres of ice in the poles. I'm sorry if polar bears are extinct, and I'm sorry that most of you live in cities where you can't see the stars. I'm trying to help. I'm trying to inspire people for generations to come and I'm trying to impact the world in such a way that people won't forget me once I die. I want to be remembered. I'm sorry to ask, but do you know who I am? Can you look me up and see if anything I did in my life was worthwhile. I know it's kind of selfish, but I would like it if even one person knew who I was one hundred years from now. I'm sorry if the world is a disaster. I tried to help, but I'm just one person. Have a good time with eveything in the future. It's probably better than what's going on right now in my world. Currently Barrack Obama is the president of America (just so you know what time period I am in). I hope you aren't as biggoted and selfish as the people are in my society. 

Claire Reilly