AnimeGurlMBP

I'm 16 and I've been writing since 4th grade and currently working on a book on WattPad.

This is my first time publishing something on Write The World, even though I had this website account for a while. I am proud of hat I write and don't mind any feed back.

Together

3
    Margo kissed his lips.

Every ounce of her feelings spread across her fingertips; the painted hand clasped with hers made her feel unique.  

His lips grazed her cheeks, his left hand flowed from the trench of her back. The canvas behind her rattled on the splintered floor, warning them that they weren't the only things in the room. Though they felt like it. Birds outside the window sung their calls once the thunder played it's drums. His nest of umber hair shimmered in the chandelier light, not even the sun can make it a great dimmed hue. Their mouths broke apart and took in their own breaths again.

Margo's eyes looked deep into his unusual ones. His kaleidoscopic orbs of oxford blue, brown and sapphire, made her wonder if he was even human. But she knew he was. His heart was rhythmic, his veins pulsed, his tawny skin was a warm desert sand. Every talent he had, every emotion he shed, even the necklace that contained his life, led Margo to believe that he WAS real. 

And so was she.

• July 2, 2018 - 5:55pm (Now Viewing)

• Catlover

Not bad. Not bad at all. Keep up the good work! :)