ria.x

--> welcome to my vent blog

(but mainly in poems)

hi i'm
asteria/ria┋she/her┋17┋infj-t

i stan
day6┋bts┋enhypen┋txt
ateez┋stray kids┋kingdom

and i read/watch
orv┋bsd┋haikyuu!!┋webtoons

--> hmu to be friends!

--> tldr; writing is my therapy.

i joined this place years back because i love writing and used to write tons of fictional stories. i stopped for a while and published less often because i started to care too much about the likes and comments, but now i'm back with a different reason. there was a period of time i kept listening to musicals and whenever i was upset, i found it satisfying to rhyme words and get anything i want to say out into the open. it's mostly without much context (sometimes it's even hard to decode), but it really helped, so i keep doing it.

on another note, i swear i'm friendly, so drop me a comment if you need someone to talk to! :')

--> (and if you know me, no you don't.)

Stopping The Unstoppable

6
She held the gold pendant tight in her hand as she stepped into the spaceship. The picture in her pendant, of her sister and her, was fading slowly. Their parents had died when they were young, and all she had was her sister. She placed the open pendant next to the ship controls, and got ready to fly the ship into space. It was a suicidal mission, but all she wanted was to protect her planet. The planet where her sister took her last breath. The planet that which would soon perish if she did not stop the asteroid from crashing. She picked up the pendant and directed the ship towards the asteroid. She couldn’t protect her planet forever, but at least it would be safe this time.
I honestly don't know what to title this (or what even made me write this)...
I didn't use a name because I didn't know what to use.
The title was suggested by my friend.

• July 2, 2018 - 2:10am (Now Viewing)

• ria.x

aw thanks :-)

• JadeAndSerpentine

Great work! I love pieces like this!

I think this has a great title :)

• Victoria Penning

I love this!!!! :D

• ria.x

thank you :->

• Luna Lemon

Woah, that was intense. It's amazing you were able to fit so much in just a few sentences and leave me at the edge of my seat. This was incredible. Keep writing!