Dsc 0263

AbigailSauble

Child of God
Pro-life
Photographer
Marine sister
Blogger
English Country Dancer
Dessert enthusiast
Sun-Child
Reader
Musician
Singer
Artist
ISFJ-A
Wind Chaser
Volleyball devotee
Movie quoter
Tea drinker
Airsofter
Cat lover
Youtuber

' "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD.' ~ Isaiah 54:10

Proud USMC sister!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

"Most people never meet their heroes;
I grew up with mine." ♥

“And the one good thing about being down here, is that we’ll save on funeral expenses.” ~ Puddleglum (The Silver Chair)

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~ John F. Kennedy

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

https://wheniwasanartist.blogspot.com/

This One

5
Books, books, so many books. 
   The made-up jingle played around in my head as I gazed up at the library bookshelf. Dirty blonde curls framed my face, but I pushed them back to see the titles better. 
One Summer Night. The Bell that Rang in Yorktown. The Portrait. She Did. The Day I Died. 

My hazel eyes trailed over them all. My fingers yearned to stroke the colorful spines and uncover the truth behind each title. I glanced down at my black leather watch. Did I have time to read them all? 
   A heavy sigh escaped my lips, and I chewed thoughtfully on the inside of my cheek for a moment. I had to make my decision fast. Mom would be coming to pick me up in a few minutes. Hesitantly I reached up and pulled a faded red book from the shelf. I studied the black lettering on the front. Protect Me
   Yes ma'am. I hugged it close, savoring the feel of the whispering pages. 
Slowly, I walked over to the library desk. The lady on the other side smiled at me through a pair of purple-framed glasses. 
"Found what you needed?"
   "Yes, I-" I set it on the marble counter. "I want this one." 

• AbigailSauble

Yay! That was my intent, as I used to have a problem with writing down what I saw in my own head. ;) So glad you can see it all!

• -Foxmillionaire-

The imagery in all your pieces is excellent. I can imagine everything so well. :)