7640c7ade0ad35f42f0bdb7e89fd1633

aryelee

17 year old college freshman with a passion for writing stories and poetry about anything and everything.

out of the deck of lgbt cards, im the ace

(☞°ヮ°)☞

how the world ended (from five different eyes)

1.  The lights shut off two months ago, and the world was too afraid of the night to turn them back on since.

2.  I think the moment I started dying was the moment I choose to save an angel instead of saving my own skin.

3.  As soon as the sun set and the sky settled into a heavy orange with the approach of the night, we all went silent and disappeared into the shadows to hide from prying eyes.

4.  Here's the thing: we were dumb kids who didn't know any better.

5.  I didn't really believe in the dangers of the night until my best friend stumbled in, choking on her stone heart, and died on my kitchen floor.

1

• LackingASocialLife

I love 1, 4 and 5 the most. You're very talented! Thanks so much for your encouragement on my post. I nearly squealed with excitement when I found out you're also ace :D