FantasyWriter

i like many shows and in very many fandoms i am the girl that will sing my heart out if no one hears... i am the girl that moved from Kansas i'm the girl that wants to be author and never lose hope....

This is one of the stories i was talking about wanting to transfer from google drive to write the world it was tough choosing a good place for a preview without many spoilers and i came across this and the burn i made on twilight wow just wow... i'm dying on the inside ....hey twilight....would you like some ice for that burn.,...

Reality to Equestria (PREVIEW)

0
“please tell me you weren't thinking of a worst case scenario for me” no it wasn't for you it's just i had this vision that i will become an alicorn but with you here i feel like fate has changed” “twilight i am not your best friend i am your friend why don't you tell pinkie pie this “ “THAT'S the thing i'm nervous she's gonna say what i think she is gonna say” “and that is….” “it's true”   ‘well i can't just let you stand around and mope all day you're coming with me to sugar cubes corner” “oh please YOU'RE staying here until celestia comes” “you think YOU have control over me” “exactly you have no control you're not a princess just a lost alicorn “ “oh please” “hey you stay here while i'm gone i don't want ponyville be in havoc” “in season 1 you are such a clueless child aren't you” “what did you say?” “i …..don't…..know….”  as twilight left i went over to spike “ twilight told me to stand guard while she's gone we don't want anypony finding out that the pony twilight found unconscious in the everfree was an alicorn” “so ponies already know that i was found but they don't know what pony type i am” “basically yea”