74453

Raven Salvers

I am 17 and am an amateur writer for fun with a love of fiction. Although, if all the little people in my head could give me a hand every once and a while, that would be great. One problem I have though is when I create something I like, I try to turn it into a book. FYI, it's a bad idea/habit. Now, several unfinished books later, I am still going! Most of my pieces are short stories, so if you want to read them, it might take a little bit. I hope you like what you see, and if not, well... shit happens.

Disclaimer: I never said my writing was award worthy or anything, so read at your own risk peeps.

The Color Green

The color green is like an unimaginable dish that is both wonderful and disgusting. The color green is like a kiwi, granny smith apple, and lime sauce that has been blended so that anything can be dipped into its enticing flavor. However, there is a darker side to the great, green, glamor that keeps people from trying it. Green also tastes like a moldy cheese, pickled egg, and broccoli paste that is considered a disgusting delicacy. So whether you are eating a delicious desert or a terrible treat, think of the color green, and how it tastes to you.