74453

Raven Salvers

I am a full-time high school senior with a love for writing. Fiction and Fantasy are what make me tick, which is why most of my work falls into those catagoires. My hobbies include not writing, and doing homework all weekend.

Most of my pieces are short stories, so if you want to read them, it might take a little bit. I hope you like what you see, and if not, well... shit happens. On the off chance that I do actually get around to publishing something, and you enjoyed it, please let me know by clicking that pretty little star! (seriously, you have no idea how excited I get when people actually read my stuff or leave a comment)

Disclaimer: I never said my writing was award worthy or anything, so read at your own risk peeps.

The Color Green

The color green is like an unimaginable dish that is both wonderful and disgusting. The color green is like a kiwi, granny smith apple, and lime sauce that has been blended so that anything can be dipped into its enticing flavor. However, there is a darker side to the great, green, glamor that keeps people from trying it. Green also tastes like a moldy cheese, pickled egg, and broccoli paste that is considered a disgusting delicacy. So whether you are eating a delicious desert or a terrible treat, think of the color green, and how it tastes to you.