74453

Raven Salvers

I am 17 and am an amateur writer for fun. One problem I have though is when I create something I like, I try to turn it into a book... now... several unfinished books later, I am still going!! :) I hope you like what you see and if you do don't forget to click the all important star in the corner so I know!!!

The Dark Dragon

He flourished on a signature capability, his capability to tame the untainable. As he stared into the wild beast's eyes, he saw an intellegence that no one else had ever seen. As dark eyes glittered back at him, he saw light from the full moon glitter off the animal's hard scales. He looked away. The creature was immense, and as he suddenly relized, was under his control. If he wanted to, he could send his monster to do anythign he pleased. He shook his head, that was no the right thing to do to something so rare that it only came about every thousand years. Relecing the creature from his power, he stood and watched as it spred its gient black wings and sored off into the sky. The dragon was free, but is would still come at his call, the call of its master.

• Raven Salvers

yay!!!!! i am just that random person who is on no social media so when she gets a follower it is the most awe-inspiring thing on the entire planet!!!! :P well to me that is... :)

• FantasyWriter

You just earned yourself a follower :D