MonoRedSkyler

Howzit? I'm MonoRedSkyler, or Sky if you prefer.
Chess
Go (another board game, NOT POKEMON GO, look it up)
Magic/YuGiOh
Music
Writing (DUH)
Pun queen
Memelady extrodinaire
Singing
Steven Universe
Undertale
Hamilton
Villainous

Any additional info I should add?

A Little Bit about Me (UPDATED!)

4
I have realized that my posts have hit double digits, and my poems are so cryptic that I doubt anyone knows a lot about me here.  So allow me to introduce myself. DawnOfAnEra, or just Dawn, if you prefer, at your service. As you could probably tell by my being on this site, I'm a writer.  But I'm a lot more than that. I'm a transgender girl, a duelist versed in various children's card games, memelady extraordinaire, and a musician.  I'm currently in 8th grade.  I have a boyfriend (sorry, ladies and gents) named Damien, who is absolutely adorable in his own right.  Despite having mild autism, I'm usually friendly, so feel free to leave a comment, I might just reply!  Right now I am in the midst of fandoms such as those of Undertale, Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning, Steven Universe, and so many more. Seriously, it's getting hard to keep track of. Well, I hope this helps my 8 or so followers. And remember, only you can prevent burnt marshmallows, so turn the biscuit world upside down. Peace!

• Gabriel Goodwin

"Queen of Puns" you say :D (You should add that to your info!)

As a fellow, "Pun Connoisseur", I love puns! I wanna challenge you to a Pun-off haha XD Just for fun XD

Here's my pun: What do you call music made from a log? LOGARITHM XD (It's sooo bad hahaha!)

• MonoRedSkyler

Ok, which ways? The pun ways, the meme ways, or the Jeskai Way?

• f l o r a

*bows down to Dawn*

Teach me your ways, O Mighty One

• MonoRedSkyler

Same to you in every regard but the memes. I am at the top. I am also the Queen of Puns. Anyone else would be ROYALLY screwed! (ba dum tssss)

• JediKnightGirl

Yet another waste of imagination on something fortnite-related. *exasperated sigh*

• f l o r a

“Memelady extraordinaire..”

It seems like my title has been outdone. In my world I’m known as the Meme Queen.
    Looks like I’ve been tossed from my pedestal.

Anyways, this was a really nice way to let your followers get to know you. You seem like a really interesting person, one that I wouldn’t think twice about being friends with.

• MonoRedSkyler

Nice to meet you Ella. That's a lot of musicals. My school choir just performed You Will be Found, so now that's stuck in my head. Some of the boys in the choir made a Fortnite parody, and, obviously, I wondered why they couldn't put their creativity to something else.

• JediKnightGirl

I just burst out laughing at that Team Rocket joke. My parents probably think I'm crazy. And I'm Ella, your typical tumblr-y nerdy fangirl type. I'll list my fandoms for you but I guarantee I'm missing a few:
    Harry Potter, Star Wars, The Hunger Games, Divergent, TFIOS/John Green, Hamilton/In the Heights (aka the Lin Manuel-Miranda fandom), Dear Evan Hansen, The Book of Mormon, Newsies.... I think a few more Broadway musicals.... *scrolls through musicals playlist on Spotify* maybe more than a few.... wait.... how long even is this playlist?! *spends multiple years trying to list all the musicals I like*

• MonoRedSkyler

Oh, btw, can I get your name? I don't think I mentioned that yet (its fine if you don't want to share)

• MonoRedSkyler

Speaking of Pokémon, if Team Rocket played tennis, they'd be Team Racket
    "Prepare for trouble, and a game!"
    "Let's play doubles, Team RACKET's the name!"

• JediKnightGirl

No prob! Lol to the Pokemon jokes thing; I have a decent knowlege of pokemon since my brother is downright obsessed. He has literally watched every episode of every season and every Pokemon movie ever made. Anyway, I'm working on a book and the main character is named Dawn, and the first response I get from people when I'm telling about it (literally every time) is "oh, like from Pokemon!" so I kind of get that

• MonoRedSkyler

Thank you! I deliberated on that name for a while, not realizing all the Pokémon jokes that were soon to be made about me until much later. But it's not every day I get a comment on one of these. Thanks for brightening up my otherwise very boring Sunday!

• JediKnightGirl

We have a lot in common! This isn't exactly related but I know that a lot of trans people choose their new names on their own, and I just wanted to say great choice because I love the name Dawn. I'm not a trans person but it's awesome that you're comfortable telling that to the internet and I hope that no one ever values you any less for it.