Lol

Ella Hambleton

My name is Ella, my game is... writing! I love to write about nature, and I always aim to create a real mood in my writing, whether it be that warm fuzzy feeling, or a tense, and foreboding one :)

If you are ever reading one of my pieces and don't understand, or just want to provide some advice, feel free to comment. I am always looking for ways to improve and create more emotion in my writing.

The Mysterious Rant

All the persuasive, pompous people in the world couln't make me do it. Bessy even said she would give me fifty dollars. Can't they understand that I'm not going to stoop so low as to take part in this little activity? "Don't push me into it," i said. Everyone is trying to make me, but i won't, i just won't give in to their petty pleas. Funny, how peer pressure can force some weaker beings to give in. Game on, I say, GAME ON! Have they got any idea how strong i am, do they know that i am SUPERIOR? I have got NO idea how they think they're going to push me into it. Jokers, all of them, absolute comedians. Katy tried to offer me a crate of puppies... PUPPIES, but i said no, because i am stronger than that. Like i would give in to that weak form of recruiting. More than that, they tried to tie me up and Force me into it, imagine that! "Not today" I said, quoting from my favourite marvel character, Captain America. On that subject, do you think that Chris Evans would lend me his face? Please? Quite alright to say no, but i will come in the night and steal it to stick on my wall. Right, ok, that would be creepy... ANYWAY, back to my rant. Silly sausages, thinking that they can push me into going there with them. To think that i would view those poor creatures in cages, imagine being put in a cage with no privacy at all! Understandable, of course, that they would want to have that experience, them being so primitive and all. Very understandable indeed. What will make me go, you ask... nothing, nothing whatsoever, never, ever, EVER. Xanathic animals, smelly aviaries, no WAY! Young or old, i do not understand why any human being would want to go. Zoo's are gross.