camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

Updates and Thank Yous <3

5
... hello
 I'd like to begin this piece with a bit of a sentimental vibe. First of all, I have to thank everyone here- every single beautiful, kind, smart, wonderful person here at Write the World.  You all are just so amazingly awesome <3.  I can't tell you how good it feels to see even on notification when I log in.  Last week was a really bad week for me and I ended some days crying (to some of you who go to my school and know me, this is true although you might never guess it).  When I came into school one day, I had literally 26 notifications. This made me the most happy I'd been in a really long time. I really can't thank any of you enough for this.  I appreciate all of you so much... and yes, I am starting to tear up.  I can't thank you enough.  Ahhhhh <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 The best thing I can think of is to do shoutouts again, but for reasons I will discuss below I will probably only be able to do them once a month.  Also, here are some really awesome people that I just had to thank personally: omicron7889Nausicaa , Nonny210138wishnezi_nes , and RainAndSonder.  Go follow them and go check out their awesome pieces!
  On a less positive note, yesterday my basement flooded with 5 feet of water.  We have to replace  basically everything that was down there, including the floors, air conditioning, burners, and dehumidifier.  And there will be a lot of work trying to clean it up this month.  It's a literal mud pit/dumpster down there. I also have finals, the National History Day Nationals competition, and graduation.  I will try to write as much as possible, as I'm kind of emerging from a short writer's block, but I don't know if I'll have much time, let alone inspiration.  I'm just trying to stay positive :) and as I said in the previous paragraph, I have you guys to thank for everything.
   Signing off, 
         camlily <3

• Riley Noel

You are a joy to follow and I love reading all your pieces and commenting on them :) Also thank you for all you do for my writing as well. I hope whatever is going on that is making you sad gets better, you deserve a smile :)

• camlily

Thank you! Again I'm so thankful for all of your support <3

• A-Z Writing

A couple of years ago, my family was in a similar situation with water damage. It took us a while to recover. I hope everything turns out well for you guys. Keep us updated if you can.

• camlily

Thank you :) :) yeah it is pretty bad, we don't have walls or a floor right now, but we'll be okay. Sadly I don't believe we have insurance to cover it.

• Support The End

Hope you well for your basement I can't imagine how bad the water damage would be.

• CreativeAngel

I'm always here Cam. I don't know what happened or why you would cry but i'm always here for you throughout our whole lives. <3

awwww :/ and reading your pieces was an honor.