Blankitude

난 괜찮아♔ Fingertips tracing patterns across the canvas of the sky♕ 忙着追逐天空中的流星♙

This is a synopsis of Blankitude's upcoming work, DECYPHER|BTS, which would soon be available on the online platform Wattpad.

DECYPHER | BTS

2

• s y p n o s i s •

DECYPHER|BTS. Copyright January 2018. By Blankitude.

In Fanfiction.

This book is dedicated to BTS and ARMY. ♡

s u m m a r y

나리 • (nari)

The Lily, a flower which represents passion, purity, and rebirth.
~~~~~~~~~~
3AM today, Nari Jang, fulltime fangirl, listens to her idol group BTS's songs to fall asleep.
3AM 5 years ago, she awoke in a deserted place with completely no memories of her past.

2018, BTS soars to become the top social artists worldwide. Nari is proud; she has been supporting them for the past 5 years. No, they were more of her lifeline, a support she has clung tightly onto and never let go. They were kin, and she knows them better than almost anyone else on this planet. Yet to her, they were also mere strangers whom she has never met before. Or are they really?

Nari has a feeling that they might have something that has got to do with her shady past. Perhaps it was the hallucinations that come straight after listening to their angelic voices, the songs that almost seem to describe her entire being. Or maybe it was just a delusion that she formed in her obsession of the boys. When they finally meet, all the truths will unfold. She will soon realize that her life is much messier than she thought.
~~~~~~~~~~
♡For ARMY

******

a u t h o r ' s n o t e

2018
She was an avid fan of the kpop group Bangtan Sonyeondan, known commonly as its acronym BTS since July 2017 when they came to her country for a concert. For some reason, they, not just their songs but also their existence, had made her feel special. She was grateful and so she wanted to do something for them. First it was preparing gifts that never got the opportunity to be sent out, then it was heartfelt letters. She soon realised that words and stories had the greatest impact and the furthest reach. So she picked up a pen at 3AM one night. And then and there this story, titled DECYPHER|BTS was formed.

Hi, to all those readers and ARMY out there, this book is for you. I really hope you guys enjoy it.

XOXO, Blank

******

◇ B T S ◇
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊       ┊         ⊹┊  ⋆。   ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊      ⋆。˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ⊹
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆。˚. ੈ 
┊ ┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ 
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ 
┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆ ⋆✩
┊ ⊹ ┊ ⋆。˚. ੈ 
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚ ⊹
˚✩

° Kim Namjoon
° Kim Seokjin
° Min Yoongi
° Jung Hoseok
° Park Jimin
° Kim Taehyung
° Jeon Jungkook

BTS!!! ~

• May 27, 2018 - 7:03am (Now Viewing)