alex-bandong

a thank you note to my best friend

0
dear best friend,
thank you for being there for me 24/7. thank you for all you do and are doing and will do in the future, for me. thank you for all the sacrifices you’ve made and thank you for everything you’ve ever done for me. thank you for teaching me things and learning things with me. thank you for all the love and affection you give me. thank you for all the little fights, and thank you for all the big fights. thank you for teaching me that it is okay to love and be loved. thank you for teaching me that it is okay to ask for help. thank you for putting up with me in my best and worst times. thank you for ruining my sleep schedule and for all of our awkward and/or awesome phone calls. thank you for all the awkward times. thank you for all of the shows and movies you’ve watched with me. thank you for tolerating my bad video game skills. thank you for all the laughter, and thank you for all the tears. thank you for forgiving me in my best times, and in my worst. thank you for tolerating me trying to learn how to play magic. thank you for helping me when i need it and even when i think i don’t. thank you for tolerating me. thank you for everything, but most of all, thank you for talking to me that day in berger hall.
thank you for being my best friend, i love you.

p.s. this is what i should've written in your yearbook