Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

mrcolinredwards

I am a huge fan of fantasy, science fiction, super heroes, cartoons, and musicals. My favorite color is red, I love elephants, and my favorite food is oyster crackers and Hershey's milk chocolate. I love writing creative stories. Please read my page!

Let me know what you think about my latest piece! Enjoy!

More Awesome Facts You Have To Learn About Me

2
Description: If you thought you knew some amazing facts about me already,you were wrong! Here are some more awesome facts that you will learn about me in this little piece! Enjoy!

Rated: K+ (just to be safe)

1. My battle cry is "Saint Elmo's Fire!" and yes,I am referring to the song. The song is just so uplifting and great that I've made it my battle cry! So,if you ever see me running into battle,you'll hear me screaming my battle cry.

2. If I ever went to Illvermorny School for Witchcraft and Wizardry,I'd be in Pukwudgie house due to my big heart. I have a big heart and can be a loving,compassionate person who feels strongly about things I care about.

3. I believe it to be highly unfair that the Greek God Hades is evil because in actual mythology,he's a neutral god who loves his beautiful wife,Persephone. The media is slandering him by portraying him as a heartless villain (despite the fact that I tolerate the Disney villain of him and think James Woods is funny),something I am not okay with. I once thought Hades was evil,but when I learned the truth,through George O'Connor's Olympians  graphic novels,my whole world view changed. I really want to give the media such a lashing for completely misinterpreting and picking on Hades! Hades is not evil,he's just serious,there's a difference! Can he help it if he's god of the Underworld?! Curse you media!!!!!

4. I despise our president because he is an selfish,arrogant,racist,sexist,inappropriate,foul mouthed,close minded,insensitive,rude person who cares more about himself than other people. He doesn't deserve to run this country and is going to run it into the ground if the politicians don't get it together and drain the swamp already. He's said and done so many hateful and mean things to people that I can't even find a glimmer of goodness in him. We need a president not like him and I hope he gets sent to prison for life! Though some of you may disagree,I'm just stating my opinion here,that's all. (don't judge me!)

5. Kevin Chamberlin is an awesome singer,especially when he sings opera. I've heard him sing as Uncle Fester in the Addams Family musical and he can really hit the opera notes well. #LuvKevinChamberlin!

6. If I could have a say in what happened to the characters in Harry Potter,I would have Neville and Luna get married because I ship them and think they're adorable together. They're both quirky,they love interesting things,they're sweet and adorable,they're both social outcasts,they're perfect for each other. Neville deserves someone like Luna and certainly not that...Hannah Abbot,whom J.K Rowling had Neville marry. If you ask me,Hannah isn't right for Neville because she barely knows him unlike Luna and despite her being in Hufflepuff (my Hogwarts house which I have great pride in),I loathe her. Neville is wasted on someone like her,he deserves better! Also,Luna shouldn't have married that,if you'll excuse the term,loser Rolf Scamander. He might be related to the sweet,cute Newt Scamander who we all love,but he doesn't love Luna for who she is! He didn't even like her wedding dress and doesn't let her be herself! I hope Neville dumps Hannah and Rolf Scamander gets eaten by a swarm of Grindylows (he deserves that after the way he's treated Luna!). If Neville and Luna got married,I can picture them settling down in a nice little house in the country,having at least a dozen adorable,quirky kids who are as awesome as their parents. Neville would work as a world famous herbologist and  Luna would work as the new editor of the Quibbler after her dad retires. They would be in love and very happy! #NevilleandLunaforever!

7. I love old t.v shows like Batman,Wonder Woman,The Addams Family,Little House On The Prairie,and Seinfeld.

9. I love all my followers on this website because they love my stories and say nice things about them.

10. If my original character,Queen Mab,in the P.J Hogan Peter Pan movie verse were to be played by someone in a sequel movie of my making,she'd be played by Nicole Kidman because Nicole Kidman is beautiful and awesome. She could really pull of Queen Mab's regal,loving character.

11. My favorite thing about Charlie From It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is when he screams. His screams are hysterical! I don't really watch the show,but Charlie is funny!

12. I prefer to be a solitary person and not go to parties because I'm not into large social gatherings that much.

13. My element of choice is fire because it basically represents me; Calm and collected one minute,fiery tempered and untamed the next. Fire also represents creativity,something I'm all about.

14.If I could run away and start my own kingdom,I would have be the master story teller,a writer in my free time,and a frequent visitor of the kingdom's library. The kingdom would be run by a queen (elected of course. I believe in a good,strong woman). It would be placed somewhere lovely in the woods and would have a medieval/modern feel. 
Here are some more facts about me! Enjoy!

• mrcolinredwards

You get me so well! You rule!

• Secret Rose

I agree with no 4,5,6,12,13, and 14!!!! And as I’m a classical musician, I’m so glad you know how to appreciate someone who can sing opera well!!!

• mrcolinredwards

Awesome,never thought I'd meet a Nuna shipper! You rule!

• Aussie23

The very last one... 12...6...4...3...

• mrcolinredwards

Really?! Cool! Which ones?!

• Aussie23

What the!!!! Half these are straight from my own mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!