lianhabanana!

“Tea is the foundation of all happiness”
- Me
“Sometimes we have to choose between what is right and what is easy”
- Albus Dumbledore

Hi guys this is a bit about me here it goes *deep breath*
I love Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus. Daughter of Athena, witch/alchemist and Actress\aspiring actress if that makes sense.I am obsessed with reading ,writing and cooking. I am an absolute potterhead and can relate to Hermione in so many ways. I love the colour yellow, sunflowers, taking photos and retro stuff am super aesthetic. I also love music , mamma mia, nowhere boys and P!ATD. MARVEL FANGIRL!!!!!
GOTG!!!!
Gamorrrraaaaa!!!!
Natasha Romanofffff!!!!
Tony stark!!!!
I love you 3000
KEEP WRITING EVERYONE :)
lianhabanana <3

EVE

2

CHAPTER 2 
 I left my office to get some lunch and some tea. On the way back to my office when my secretary Sally came rushing down the hallway yelling " boss, boss".  "What" I said in extreme frustration.  "I found this" she said showing me a piece of paper. "what's so good about this piece of paper" I said because I was annoyed by now. She unravelled the paper showing messy handwriting .I immediately snatched it out of her hand and studied it closely.
It read...
The poison will be delivered in 7 days.
Get ready for phase 2...
I looked up confused, "Sally where did you get this?" I asked curiously. "Oh" she said quite innocently it sounded suspicious.
"In your office bin" she said. "And why were you looking through my office bin" I asked curiously.

TO BE CONTINUED
This story is meant to be for children 6-8 years

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Yes, I think you are having the same problem I did. You may have to start a new account. Btw mine is fine now and also good story I just found it a little hard to read and very blunt.

• lianhabanana!

sorry it is meant to be called a detective a letter and a shoe