Dsc 0263

AbigailSauble

Child of God
Pro-life
Photographer
Marine sister
Blogger
English Country Dancer
Dessert enthusiast
Sun-Child
Reader
Musician
Singer
Artist
ISFJ-A
Wind Chaser
Volleyball devotee
Movie quoter
Tea drinker
Airsofter
Cat lover
Youtuber

' "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD.' ~ Isaiah 54:10

Proud USMC sister!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

"Most people never meet their heroes;
I grew up with mine." ♥

“And the one good thing about being down here, is that we’ll save on funeral expenses.” ~ Puddleglum (The Silver Chair)

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~ John F. Kennedy

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

https://wheniwasanartist.blogspot.com/

Will Anyone Care

1
Hurry. You’ll be late.
Mercy raced through the silent church hallway, heart pounding in accordance with her silver high-heels. She’d arrived late for the concert, and now as she ran frantically, holding her long black skirt up past her ankles, she feared she was too late.
Ms. Hyport did not accept excuses.
The building was huge, and after awhile of nothing but dark doors and empty hallways, Mercy wasn’t sure where she was. Panting for breath, eyes wild, she searched the walls for a sign telling the location.
Sure enough, straight ahead was a dark wooden sign with yellow letters. Ah ha!
Sanctuary → it read.
With an ironic mixture of relief and dread, Mercy picked up the edge of her skirt once more and darted around the corner. Instantly, terror curled around her heart as a hand covered her mouth, and dragged her into the shadows. Mercy didn’t care if Ms. Hyport reprimanded her or not at this point. She might even kiss the contemptuous woman if she came to seek out her tardy music student.
Just someone find me.
“Let go!” Mercy’s voice came out muffled. No one would hear her.
“Shhh! Be. Quiet.” The staccato voice was low and threatening. “If you come along peaceably, you’ll get to see your family again.”
No thanks. The thought was bitter. Mom and dad won’t care if I’m kidnapped or not. I’ve disappointed them. Countless times.
I stopped struggling. I could almost feel my captor smirk behind me.
No one will care. Hot tears pricked my eyes and I closed them.
I wonder if anyone will notice.
It was my last thought before a wet cloth was pressed over my face and everything faded.