Birb

KizKatKet

I am a young writer in high school who writes for the fun of it. The things I love to read/write are fantasy, sci-fi, and cute, fluffy romance stuff.

I am still a little bad when it comes to spelling and punctuation. However I am trying my best, so please feel free to help me!

Michael Lavigne- Character Study

PROMPT: Living People

0
For who this character is, the footnote at the bottom gives some explanation. 
  1. What is something about your character that no one knows? 
    • He often times finds himself wanted a life outside of what he does. He dreams about living a peaceful life in the country, with a lovely wife so he doesn't get lonely. However if anyone knew this he would certainly get made fun of. 
  2. What is his/her favorite time of day?  
    • Night, he loves the dark and he works well in it. The dark helps him think about what he is going to do next, and will often close his eyes just so he can have a small bit of darkness to think. 
  3. Who is his/her closest confidant?
    • He team mate *cough cough crush cough* Lana Oswald. She is a caring young lady who understands what he is going through. On long nights they will stay up and just rant together. 
  4. What is something s/he collects?
    • Dreams. He writes them down in a journal and looks at them from time to time. 
  5. What was his/her last nightmare about?
    • A teddy bear coming to life and killing him... he may have watched to many moves that night.
  6. What is the first thing he/she thinks about when she wakes up in the morning
    • "Who's on watch?" Only because he doesn't always trust whoever is on watch to actually be awake, unlike last time....
  7. What is something that fascinates him/her?
    • The stars that are above him. What are they there for? Are they even there for something? What are their names?
  8. What is something that embarasses him/her?
    • He has a soft side. Yeah yeah I know its cliche, but its true. Underneath his serious, blunt, bold facade, he cares about his friends. 
  9. How does he/she like to celebrate his/her birthday?
    • He doesn't like to. The attention it brings on worries him and he often times forgets about it anyways. 
  10. What was the last book he/she read?
    • He doesn't read much, and when he does its old books. So the last book he read was in fact The Hunger Games. He didn't like it. 
  11. What his/her favorite type of weather?
    • Foggy, better to hide in. 
  12. What is his/her best habit?
    • He can twirl a pen/pencil/knife/rod. 
  13. Worst habit?
    • He pushes people away. He keeps them out of things they should probably know. 
  14. What is his/her earliest memory?
    • His father teaching him the ways of a theif. 
  15. What makes him/her nervous or anxious?
    • Not being accepted/left behind. He depends on his friends for many things, so losing them or having them leave him behind would kill him. 
Michel Lavigne is my main character in a story I have been working on. ​He is a good guy, or that is what he thinks. Really to everyone else, what he belives is wrong. So that makes him the "bad guy", or in other words, our villian.