BlueWriter

Joined June 18th, 2017
Youtube & Netflix? Yes.
Biggest foodie to walk earth <3
Take your time with living :)

A KDRAMA ADDICT
who would bake me a sweet potato?...

NEW SERIES STARTING ON 06/15/20

Lately guys....things have been rough

2
     If I'm going to be honest with you all, school wasn't the only reason I had taken a break from Write The World. I noticed (thanks to my cousin Bree) that I am a very sad writer sometimes (XD). Meaning, when something is going wrong in MY reality, I tend to put all of my emotions in my writing, which screws up the plots and the way I have my events in my head (let me know if this ever happens to you in your writing.)
 So...yeah. Just an explanation.

• May 8, 2018 - 10:18am (Now Viewing)

• AbigailSauble

Oh yeah. I do that ALL the time. My friends mention it too. :D But there's no way I'm going to change. (Not that I don't want to). The more emotion (even if it's sad) that you pour into your writing, the more people can relate, and the more real the events become.
    So don't stop putting emotion into your stories. :D It's a gift. Not a curse.

• Gabriel Goodwin

Just give it some time~ And yes it happens to me as well, but what I do is I sort my feelings...and well let time do the rest I guess XD

• Aussie23

Ya happens to me all the time! Hope things work out.

• BlueWriter

Thank you both :) your both awesome

• Mr. Colin E.

Awww,you poor thing! I hope you feel better!

• CreativeAngel

I agree with you totally.That does happen to me like either my stories are really happy and exciting or dark and gloomy or based off my mood you get it.