RavensInkWrites

United States Minor Outlying Islands

-she/they ???
-bisexual, but like who knows really
-i love stars, bugs, and sad films. one day, i hope to see the aurora borealis :)
-please dont point out that i dont use capitalization in my writing. i know.

I don't have much to say, but others do so have some nice quotes:
"Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground" -Teddy Roosevelt
"If one dream should fall apart and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again" -Flavia Weedn
"Everything that exists is born for no reason, carries on living through weakness, and dies by accident" -John-Paul Sartre
"There is no great genius without a touch of madness" -Aristotle
"Write drunk; edit sober." -Ernest Hemingway

A Request

Dear World,

Please listen to the past. We don't do that often enough. I don't mean go back to ancient times and look at how the different wars effected us. I mean listen to the people.
     I have never learned as much from history lessons as I had from stories my grandmother tells, or the tales my mom would recall. Those are real people who went through real things and could express real emotions. That isn't to say history is real, just that it isn't as personal.
     Don't just listen to the past, but also the future. Look around at the little kids with big eyes and even bigger dreams. If you aren't careful, the harsh world my break those dreams and tarnish the future. 
     I don't know what it is like for you, but for us we didn't do those things. And the world isn't doing so well for us now. 
     Remember me as a writer, a dreamer, and an anonymous person from history with real emotions. Remember the past as an experience and not as a event. Expect the future to be full of dreamy eyed kids and unknown paths.

Sincerely, an irrelevant author

• ~Kate T

Nicely done! Very well formulated, your style of writing is very unique and I like it.