CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Writing is.. Creative. It allows imagination.
Express yourself however you can..

Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

Question of My Life

2
What type of chores do you guys do and at what age do you start them? 
    I'm 13 years old and feel like i do way too many chores that my brother never has to do. So please answer this to me and explain to me what chores i should be doing at 13 and turning 14 next month.

Thank You

• May 1, 2018 - 10:25am (Now Viewing)

• CreativeAngel

Wow! Good to know i'm not alone. Thanks guys for commenting!

• Ellie!

Feed the dog. Walk the dog. Feed the cats. Sweep the floor. Put away the dishes. This is hardly the story of my life but I've been doing it for years; going 14 in a week!

• Kaitlyn ❄

I've been sweeping the floors and doing the dishes since I was like nine. I've also done several other chores since I was really little.

• Aussie23

Well, I just have random chores that my parents ask me to do sometimes same with my vrother, he usually takes out the trash but we do most of them together like... Emptying the dishwasher or filling it.... taking out the recycling or taking out the compost... feeding my dog.... um major cleaning sometimes but we all do that part together.