CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

Percabeth-The Heart Breakdown

2
    Annabeth had disappeared in front of Percy's eyes and he couldn't do anything about it. The rest of the crew woke up with a start. Frank woke up as a German Shepherd which was strange since he was positive he went to sleep as a Persian kitten. He figured it was some sort of sign that something happened. He jumped off the bed and raced up to the deck where Percy was on his knees crying his heart out. Hazel and Piper were already there comforting Percy but they didn't know what happened. They looked around and spotted Frank. They shrugged their shoulders in a 'what happened' gesture. Frank shook his head. He was just as clueless. Jason and Piper rushed up in quite a fashion statement. Piper's hair was like a crow's nest but it was still nice and straight. She was holding a hairbrush in one hand and a sword in the other. Jason on the other hand, had a style of half armor and half pajamas. Everyone looked completely serious though. Coach Hedge was the last one up opening his mouth to yell but closing it slowly once he takes in the scene. 
"What happened?" Coach Hedge asked. He said it so gently that everyone looked shocked and even Percy's cries softened for a bit. The Coach that's always screaming 'YOU WILL DIE NOW' was able to calm Percy. He beat Piper's charmspeak. Maybe there was more to that guy-er-satyr. Percy looked up with his bright green seal eyes that could convince anyone but now they looked horribly dull and out of color. His eyes were red and puffy and he wasn't crying obnoxiously like some people might with snot coming out of like everywhere. He was crying gently and softly but it would break anyone's heart to see him like this. He was a strong leader and Annabeth was his strength and weakness. Taking her away, well, he felt broken. They were even more bonded after going through..the pit. Percy's eyes looked bloodshot. Jason and Frank walked Percy back into his cabin. He walked in a trance and they basically picked him up and set him down on the bed. His sea green eyes were red and pink and swollen from crying. His love for Annabeth was shown clear. Anyone who denied it, wouldn't now. Coach Hedge decided to leave him alone till the morning. Everyone hesitantly went back into their cabins. Coach Hedge was the last to go. Jason and Frank took turns making sure Percy was okay. He was lying down but he wouldn't sleep. It was two in the morning when everyone but Percy fell asleep. Annabeth meanwhile was tied up with ropes and had a gag in her mouth when she woke up. Her head was throbbing and her heart pounding. She was terrified. Luke was her first love but Percy was her true and last love. Luke was just come and go for her. In the end he admitted he liked her as a sister so there was definitely a different reason to why Luke was doing this. Her head hurt from all the thinking and she zoned out that she didn't realize Luke until he sat down right in front of her on the cold stone floor. 
"Well, well. Someone's wide and awake." He said taking my gag off.
I look up to see him palming a dagger in his hands. My Dagger. 
"What do you want because you're getting nothing from me?" I said trying to sound brave but truly terrified inside.
"What do I want? What i want is nothing from you. I need Perseus Jackson to break down in front of me once he sees how much i torture you. He deserves it anyways after stealing MY girl and torturing me to death mentally by becoming a hero for nothing." He chuckled.
My eyes widened like an owl's. "You wouldn't"
"Watch me". He pushed me against the brick walls hurting my already dislocated shoulder even more. I cried inside determined to not let any tears show. As long as i had Percy i was good. I realized that Luke dropped the dagger by my feet. I scooted over to it and cut the rope off my hands. I tried to find out where to go after cutting off all the ropes. I rubbed my hands as i thought on what to do. I held my dagger in my hands and stayed alert. Suddenly the skeleton that first shadow traveled with me was shimmering into existence right in the room. The door was locked and i didn't know what to do. I backed up against the wall as the skeleton advanced on me. I got my dagger ready but before i did anything else i saw another shadow traveler in front of me.
"Oh great.."I muttered. I looked down at my shoes prepared to die. My clothes were in tatters and Luke had left me in cuts and bruises. I was angry at him and couldn't believe i used to love him. I hear slashes of swords and bones but didn't care. I didn't look up till the sounds ended and Nico Di Angelo held his hand out for me. 
"Nico?" I gasped.
"Hi Annabeth, everyone misses you so much and i couldn't take it. Percy refuses to sleep saying he can't rest with you gone no where to be found. I decided that i should probably do something for him like he has for me." He smiled sheepishly. I accepted his hand and pulled him into a sisterly hug. He blushed a bit.
"Let's go back"
"Agreed, let me drink some nectar then we can prepare to shadow-"
"Ah Ha!" Luke slammed opened the door with many skeleton guards behind him.
"Luke get out of here Annabeth is with me and we're leaving" I was stunned that Nico had that much courage. I gave the kid less credit than he deserved.
"Yea right. Guards.. ATTACK AND SEIZE THE GIRL!" 
"Oh shoot.." Me and Nico said.

• CreativeAngel

I'm not letting you get past me. I will have MORE pieces. MUHAHAHA.

• CreativeAngel

WAIT THAT IS COOL!!

• camlily

SPAM SPELLS "MAPS" BACKWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO COOL

• camlily

OMG

• camlily

M

• camlily

A

• camlily

P

• camlily

S

• camlily

IMMA SPAM

• camlily

Your poems are amazing

• camlily

You should post more poems and stuff!!! Imma catch up to you on the amount of pieces :P

• CreativeAngel

THANK YOU! <3

• CreativeAngel

I need to stop switching like that

• camlily

SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM sorry

• camlily

still. your stories are so creative and fun to read!!

• camlily

Also, just watch whether you're in first person and third person, because at the beginning it was third and at the end it was first. But I knew what you meant, and honestly I do the same thing all the time- it's so easy to get carried up in the story :P

• camlily

As always, amazing, but THE CLIFFHANGERS AH

• camlily

AH YAY THE WAIT IS OVER