camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

OMG

7
I don't know if any of you have heard of National History Day, but for school my friends and I made a huge project for it (on the My Lai Massacre) and decided to compete with it.  We won the County competition on March 17th, and yesterday we competed in the States Competition and WE WON AGAIN!!! Our project won first in the whole state of (I'm not telling you where I live).  We also won the Barry A. Lanman Award for Oral History Excellence :) :).  So yeah next we're going to Nationals, where we'll compete against people from all over the United States.  I CAN"T BELIEVE IT SORRY I"M JUST SO EXCITED AND SHOCKED AHHH
But I'm not kidding, we must have put at least 200 hours into that project and it kind of started a feud between two of my friends so it would have been sad if we didn't win anything.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sorry NATIONALS
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) idk 

• April 29, 2018 - 9:29am (Now Viewing)

• Tushar Mandhan

Belated Congrats!

• CreativeAngel

CAMRYN LILY WOODS I TOLD YOU SO!
    okay had to put that out there. So when we were gonna compete remember how we were texting and we were both really nervous and i told you you would win 1st place. Okay sure i'm not competing anymore, well i never was but still I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID IT GOOD JOB YOU DA BEST!! i predicted the future.

• camlily

Thank youuuuuuuu <3 <3 <3 we are really nervous :S

• Bellbell0307

CONGRATS!!!!! You are going to do amazing!!!!

• camlily

Thank you so so much JediKnightGirl!!! <3

• JediKnightGirl

That is SO AWESOME!!! Congratulations! I hope you do great in Nationals if you don't win!