Db3f404b 23d0 4bb8 a89e c21e556b689b

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

The Politics of an Industrialized World: Chapter One

0
With factories comes jobs, with jobs comes money, with money comes services, with services come a need of money, and with a need of money come a need for jobs. This is the simple circle of life in the world, and with any disturbance, the balance of the circle can be destroyed.

A perfect example of the circle in full effect is the Military State of Carlonia, an island nation where poverty is at an all time low. The nation’s head of state General Gerard Shire, knew full well how the circle of the world works, and that disturbances in his nation can ruin said nation. He was a master of crushing disturbances as soon as they cropped up. 

When he came to power in 1884, Carlonia had abolished it’s incompetent monarchy. General Shire was had of the of the effort to rid Carlonia of it’s corrupt leaders, so he became Military Leader of the the Military State of Carlonia. Now, Carlonia’s people live under the illusion they are free, with the Military Police watching the people’s every move. 

Now, twenty six years after his rise to power, General Shire faces a problem he knew he should have solved a years ago, the legalization of civilian firearms. Many a paranoid person thought they should have the ability to protect themselves from danger, despite the police being incredibly efficient in their jobs. General Shire came tot he concluded the paranoia of these people needed to be silenced, for it could be a disturbance to the circle.