Louise Whittaker

So, writing, am I right? I really don't know I'm only 13.

Hi friends! Welcome to my profile? If you like my writing, please leave reviews! I'm always looking for improvements. Also, I generally don't write unless there is a prompt or someone gives me an idea. If you have any good ones, Let me know!! ♥️ uhhh.. see you around?

Turophobia

PROMPT: The Unknown

2
I don't know much about Turophobia. Actually, I do. Ever since finding out that it existed, I have spent every waking hour getting as much information as I could about it. I just could not possibly understand why someone would be scared of cheese. Cheese is the backbone of our economy. It is the peanut butter to my jam. Dare I say it, the camembert to my champagne. In fact, cheese has saved my life before. Before you sigh, shake your head and officially brand me as a do-or-die cheese enthusiast, hear me out.

It was a fine Tuesday afternoon and I was not feeling fine. Adjectives that come to mind: Annoyed, exhausted, and generally negative (standard for Tuesdays). I was walking home and, whilst thinking about all of the adjectives I could use to describe my emotions, I did not notice the car coming down the road on track to run me over. I did, however, notice The Cheese™  on the side of the road. Being a cheese fanatic I, naturally, stopped to observe what the cheese was doing there and if it had been there long enough to salvage. Unbeknownst to me at the time, the cheese kept me mere centimetres from peril. Had The Cheese™ not been there, I would have been crushed by a car going far too fast for a suburban street.

Moral of the story, cheese saves lives. Or was it about Turophobia?
I really enjoyed writing this! Sidenote: The tm is just there for effect (I don't know if I could get sued for this or?). Also, I wrote this instead of my maths homework so I hope you are happy.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

I love this! It's a great humorous piece. Also, I'm in agreement: How in the heck could anyone actually have a fear of CHEESE, hahaha!