Roro Vienna

Philippines

I want to write and read for all eternity.

Let's delve into each other's minds. Never hold back from grabbing the nearest sheet of paper and pen, write to your heart's content.

Claustrophobic

It's gloomy in here, lonely, and dusty. It's always been like this, making our skin dark and cold. I've never seen myself in a mirror, but I can feel myself, covered in scales with something wet, seeping out of the ridges. I wish I can smell your blood, but I can't smell, only see and feel. This place is tiresome, it's limited of space. I need to get out.

I could be residing in the corners of your room. Or perhaps inside your cupboard; I like it there, it's warm and sturdy. Sometimes, I inhabit your bookshelves, behind the tiny space between the shelf itself and the wall. Oh, but there's this one place that I like the most! Oh boy! I bet you already have an idea? Sure thing it's under your bed; that toasty, cozy bed of yours.

But it's boring now, I'm starting to hate this confinement. So I take a peek sometimes. I've been observing you for some time now, I know you can feel me staring. You've seen these deep, red, insidious eyes a few times before. I envy you, honestly, because you have a wide space in your home, unlike me. This confined, damned place makes me feel anxious.

So now, I hope you understand. I've been enclosed for too long, maybe we can switch places, yeah? I'll just have to tie you up in here, wait until I become tiresome of imitating you.

Jeez, I hate small spaces.

• April 24, 2018 - 6:38am (Now Viewing)